- The courier company handling the deliveries is DHL. The cargo can be shipped by road freight (DHL Economy Select) to the European destinatins or by air freight (DHL Express Worldwide) to the worldwide destinations.
- The goods are usually dispatched within 2 business days, but sometimes in unexpected cases, it may be up to 3 business days counted from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account (according to point no 5.4.1 of the Online Shop Regulations). The transit time to each country (depending on the way of delivery) is given in the link below.
Zones & transit time
Time Definite – concerning air freight
Day Definite – concerning road freight
The deadline for delivery results from the time allowed for dispatch and the transit time to the destination.
- The Customer can track their order on the website: www.dhl.com/express using the tracking number provided by the courier company.
- The cost of freight is indicated after clicking the "Add to Cart" button. It changes every month depending on the fuel fee rate quoted by the courier company and the rate of Polish currency PLN to EUR or PLN to USD depending on the currency settings on the home page.
- The goods are packed safely in oryginal producer’s cardboard boxes and protected by outside cardboard box in addition.